Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

My goals for term 2



Term Two Learning GoalsMy learning goal for Reading this term is:
Make sure I read a chapter of a chapter book every night to help build my vocabulary and use what I read to influence my writing.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Read and also understand what the story is about so I can advance in my reading.
My whanau can help me achieve this
They could take me to the library and I could take some books out to read.

My learning goal for Writing this term is:
To aim for a higher standard of my writing and get deeper into describing.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Make sure I practise over and over again, by taking my re-crafting seriously and writing at home when I can.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
They could help me by telling me new words and the meaning of those words, so I can build my vocabulary and use these interesting words in my writing.

My learning goal for Maths this term is:
To make sure I learn my times-tables so that I can recall them quickly and use them when solving maths problems.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Recall my maths times-tables every night.
My whanau can help me achieve this by: They can ask me a mixture of questions about times-tables and testing my knowledge.

My personal goal this term is:
To be a Tongan choreographer.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
By practising, dancing and smiling.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
They could teach me some Tongan actions, songs and teach me the traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment