Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

My Beautiful Place

Beyond the horizon and over the clouds there lives my beautiful place wandering about in the mists of the air. I will tell you about my journey that yet has never been told...

As I entered the gold gates of Heaven, everywhere I looked I could see real gold. Then I saw Mary mother of God greeting me as I walked in. I saw a bright light that shone like a star in the midnight sensation.Then there was a path that was narrow. It led me a short distance, and there I was, bowing down to the Lord our God. With him were seven angels that stood beside him.

I then walked on and took a little scroll around this city. I heard voices of praise and worship. Their voices were like harps being played at the correct beat. The big bold trumpets trotted around the streets of gold. I saw another group of singers praising and worshiping our God. Some of them were preaching the great gospel of God. John chapter three (3) verse sixteen (16) reads: “For God so love the world so much,He gave his only begotten son, So whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but will have a everlasting life.”

My lunch for today was the gospel of god. I learnt a lot of things that filled up my day. I balanced out my food with the holy spirit, praise and worshiping, preaching. I already felt like I had lived here for many centuries.

I could smell many blessings coming my way. WOW! It wasn’t small blessings it was big blessings for me and my family. I thanked the lord for giving me this opportunity to live a new and better life and getting to see this amazing place.

I ended up where I was in the beginning. I whispered to our great God “Lord thank you for this lovely day.” When I touched his stunning robe I was amazed. His robe was soft and silky. My fingers ran through his robe. I bowed with happiness. That was the best experience of my life.

This beautiful place will exist forever in my mind and heart. Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. I can sense this place is very special to you Ofa. The way you describe it makes me feel as though I am walking with you. I liked the way you threaded your personal messages within the description. This is a very skilled piece of writing. You can be very proud of this.

    ReplyDelete